Monday, March 9, 2009

Carter's New Motorcycle

This is Carter's new Motorcycle. It's a little pocket bike. We bought it from a guy that weighed about 230 lbs. and got it going like 30 mph. I was a little nervous for Carter, but he is starting to get a little better on it.


Taylor loves to go for rides with mommy! He thinks its so fun.

Here is Carter in his full get up. He has the helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, and a big heavy coat just in case he crashes.

It was really funny the first time he rode it. He thought he would just be able to get on and ride away. Well, as you can see from the video he crashes. He was pretty upset and Rhett was trying to explain to him that he would have to learn how to ride it. Rhett said to Carter, "I knew you were going to crash the first time." Carter just looked at dad with a betrayed look on his face and said, "Then why did you let me ride." Poor little guy!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Sooo funny!
    Geez, Ryan is just learning to ride a pedal bike I couldn't imagine let'n her loose on a motorcycle!
    Good job Carter!!
    In is full get-up he looks like a little miniature man! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky you are the ultimate boy mom! I am so glad I found your blog and totally want to follow it and put you on my friends list because we are both moving and I want to keep up with you guys. I hope that's ok. You have the cutest family and you just are perfect for having 4 boys. We need to have another girls night! We can come to my house if we want, I better plan it. We only have a few months left!
    Christine -I want to EAT your twins, they are the cutest boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are absolutely beautiful (not girly beautiful). How are you? I can't believe we have almost been graduated now 9 years, where has the time gone! Hope you are doing well and get a little you time every once in a while. I only have 1 little boy, and I can't imagine keeping up with 4!!!! You are my hero! Take care, and talk to you later!!

    Beth Cullimore Talbot

    ReplyDelete