Monday, April 6, 2009

2 Baby Bunnies For Sale

I have two sweet little baby bunnies for sale just in time for Easter! Get em now because they are going quick! I'm asking $5.00 OBO. I will also take trades, but no children please. We have enough of our own. :) They lay little Easter eggs, but I don't think they are made of chocolate and wouldn't recommend eating them. They also are moving rather quick these days. Ryker is fond of the army crawl, while Hunter pulls himself up on his knees then lunges forward to get away. They love children and would be great for anyone up for a challenge. I can be reached by phone, email, or comment. Oh, and these two come in a pair. They are really very fond of each other and would like to keep them as a package deal!





They eat pretty much whatever you give them, but their favorite foods are sweet potatoes, bananas, peas, green beans, carrots, and pears. They also love little peach puffs, yogurt melts, and wagon wheels. No refunds or returns!

4 comments:

  1. They are soooooooooo cute! How adorable they are with their ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freak'n adorable you guys!! :) So cute!
    LOVED your pics of the Sequoias too....HOLY COW!
    I can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest little bunnies I've ever seen! I'll take the lot. I'm sure you'll make more soon you two rabbits are pretty good at that. Maybe we should give you the nickname Mrs. Mater. He he he . . inside joke just for you beck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want 2 little bunnies--They are SOOOOO cute! I'm so glad that you do a blog--it's fun to check up on all the fun you guys are having all the time. Sure do love you all. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete