Wednesday, May 13, 2009

~JUMP ZONE~

We went to a place called Jump Zone yesterday with the little kids and they had a blast. They had about 12 bounce houses and slides. Carter and Taylor were in Heaven. They also had a cute little area set up for little kids with these little dragons and other soft toys to play with. The twins thought that was great. We also had some of our friends there with us so it was an extra special treat for everyone.

Here are the babies riding the dragons.

I absolutely love this one. Ryker was actually pushing Hunter and Hunter looked up and gave me this look as if to say, "What are you staring out... Help me." I actually get this look a lot from Hunter. He's such a drama queen.

These two little guys have been best friends since we moved here four years ago. They are such little posers. It's hard to get a "natural" picture of the two of them.

I rest my case. Carter will really miss Shaely when we move.

Look at the determination on Taylor's face as he climbs up the ladder. He even has his tongue out.

My three little blonde's. They have about the same amount of hair too. Carter just got a buzz and when I was finished he ran in the bathroom to take a look and came out crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said, 'Mom you made me bald. Now all my friends are going to laugh at me because I don't have any more hair." What a sweet boy. Oh well, his hair grows like a weed. It will be back to normal in no time at all. Again the look on Hunter's face. He is the harder of the babies.

Taylor trying to knock Hunter off the dragon. Little twerp.

Little Taylor having fun going through the little tunnel.

Carter and Shaely. These pictures were actually hard to take because the slide went so fast!

Taylor going down the fast slide. There was a bump on this one that threw him clear up in the air. It was hilarious.

My two BIG boys.

My babies with their little girlfriend Emily. They both love to suck on her head. She must smell good. ;)

Ryker playing with the toys. What a sweet baby you are. I know I don't tell you that enough, but Ryker you are my little angel! Thanks for being such an easy baby!

My little Hunter. You are such a hard baby, but are constantly rewarding me with your sweet little laughter. You love this new found world and just don't want to miss a thing! I love you baby! Check out the shoes. They are so cute and I bought them for $2.00. Yeah for deals.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! That place looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are still having a blast in California--I'm thinking you will all miss it more than you think. We're excited to have you closer though!!!!!

    ReplyDelete