Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Busy Babies!!!

Here is what I have been up to since we got back from Belize a couple days ago-

CLEANING UP AFTER BABIES!!!

It started while I was doing the dishes. Hunter pulled a BIG bag of popcorn out of the garbage can, along with the rest of the trash. He decided to share with Ryker by pouring it out all over the floor. I then decided it was time for the babies nap. They were quiet for a couple minutes but then I heard Carter say.... "Mom, You had better come look at this." I went into the bedroom and they had pulled off their pants and diapers and spread poo everywhere along with tearing up their room. I asked Carter to watch them while I cleaned the poo off the carpet. I made it fast because Carter is not the best babysitter. I went into my bedroom when I heard them laughing and found them both on top of the sink smearing shampoo all over the mirrors.

I can honestly say... I forgot how HARD my job is!




After all that naughty behavior these two were so tuckered out they fell asleep in their highchairs!


I truly believe that terrible two's start at 18 months and go into they are 3 1/2. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny!! At least to me it is because I'm not the one cleaning it up. Looks like you got your work cut out for you. Glad things are back to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pictures like these that make me want to just adopt a 20 year old. At least they are cute!

    ReplyDelete