Thursday, October 3, 2013

Volleyball

Jon, Reid and Myself. Love these boys!

Rhett signed me up for the Med Group intramural volleyball team the very first year that we moved to Japan. I have always loved volleyball and had a blast. I continued to play for the next 2 years and made lifelong friends.

Two of my very favorite were Jon Roe and Samuel Kauth. I love them both like crazy. They were there for me when I really needed someone and will never forget their kindness.







I am super short so I got to play setter. I had a blast.
Sometimes I got to hit outside. :)





This year I got to play with Roe on the CE intramural team. We were undefeated going into the championship game, but my flight left earlier in the day. :( They ended up losing and coming in second.  Still total rockstars!!







One of my very favorite people in the world. Love you Roe!








Some of my other volleyball friends.





I would feel bad if I didn't post a picture of Sam with my volleyball pictures. He moved before intramurals started, but is still having a blast playing in Germany. Totally love this guy. He has helped me through so much while living in Japan. He was one of my first friends I met while playing volleyball. Such an amazing friend!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous. I loved Volleyball in Washington. I guess I'll have to wait until after this baby comes to try and find a team here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found some buddies playing vball. Looks like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete