Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A weekend with friends!

We had our friends, the Lohnaas Family come for a visit this weekend. It was a ton of fun. Although having 7 kids 6 and under 3 of them being babies can be a little chaotic. We loved having them here though! We went out for breakfast, bowling, and to circus circus with the kids. Rhett and Chris even hit the crap tables and won $300. Overall a great day!

My babies really loved having Emily around. They just crawled after her the whole time. I think the main reason that they loved her so much was because she still has a pacifier! She was so great to share with them. 

Here is Ryker sweet talking Emily into sharing the pacifier! 


This is the babies fighting over her pacifier. She just looked at me like, "Get these kids their own so they will leave me alone." 


Hunter trying to sweet talk her into sharing!

It worked.

Rhett showing off what little muscle he truly has in his arm before bowling!

This is me doing what I do best at the bowling alley. Holding babies. I have found that although I am pretty talented at most sports and can kick Rhett's butt in almost anything we play together, that bowling is NOT my cup of tea. I am SO BAD at bowling. I think my final score was 47. Yeah.... I know.... next time I'm playing with the bumpers with the kids.
 
Carter and Shaely have been best friends for the last 4 years!

Taylor and Carson have been friends their whole lives. 

Chris actually did really well bowling. I regret that I have zero pictures of his wife Stephanie bowling, but she also did really well. This is the first time NO DOUBT that team Lohnaas has beat team Olsen in anything. lol. I know they absolutely loved the moment too! Keep smiling Steph. Next time we are playing badmitten! ;)
 
Rhett trying to bring our score up a little, sorry baby. I guess you didn't marry me for my bowling skills!

Carter loves to bowl and does pretty well actually! He beat my score, but then again... so did Taylor!


Just playing around before they had to take off. My kids really do miss them. We will be going to disneyland over labor day weekend and will stop by and say hello.

A really big goodbye hug. Thanks for coming and seeing us Lohnaas family! We had a blast with you. Next time you come.... leave the kids at home and we'll show you a great time in Vegas no kid style! 

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute picture of you Bec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bec, how about a game of bowling? I think maybe I could beat you--it's the only sport I think I might be able to beat you at though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know mom. You really rock at ping pong. It was fun to see you play dad! It was one of those little things I didn't know about you! You make me smile mom!

    ReplyDelete