Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bad Weather

We have done NOTHING blog worthy lately. It has been really rainy for the last week and we literally haven't done anything fun. It is starting to get sunny again and we are thrilled. It is a killer to stay at home so much. A few things we have been up to though-

I can not get this monkey to keep his feet on the floor. He is ALWAYS climbing up my walls.


Oh, and Rhett and I went on a double date. The kids loved having a babysitter come over and we ate the most incredible ribs we have ever had. They literally just fell off the bone. After dinner, we went to a 4d ride they have over here and almost lost the ribs lol. I was slightly nauseous after the ride.

We then played games for hours together. It was such a great break from parenting and I always LOVE when I get to spend time with Rhett. Thanks for the date babe!

1 comment: