Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christmas Morning


I snapped another picture while we were waiting for Daddy to put on pants so we could go downstairs.













This was my all time favorite gift that anyone got. Jenny and Aaron had our family this year and they sent some adorable shirts for the kids, some awesome face stuff for me, and this RAD shirt for Rhett. It seriously hits his personality so perfect. Thanks Jenn. :)

The kids all had such a great time opening presents and the twins were so excited with all their Mario and Weegie stuff. :)

2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys so much! Thanks for sharing the really fun times with us. Your family looks like it was a very merry Christmas indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. I love Christmas morning! It never gets old! I'm glad the shirt was a hit. he he he.

    ReplyDelete