Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Family Night-

My parents have been awesome about always doing family night. Grandma always has a fun lesson and activity planned. The kids favorite part is the TREAT. :)


This time the activity and treat went together and we made smores. YUMMY!










The kept catching their marshmallows on fire and having to blow them out. I was cracking up. I personally like mine nice and brown. Cooked perfectly! :)









Seriously so much fun. We also learned about fire safety. :)






It's fun to cook marshmallows, but my favorite part was definitely sticking them on a couple graham crackers and chocolate then shoving them in my mouth. Yum! It was such a fun, sticky mess!



Grandpa is such a teaser. He had just got done with a bike ride and poured a little water on Taylor's head. It was funny.

3 comments: