Wednesday, January 29, 2014

School Pictures 2013

School Pictures 2013-

The twins started kindergarten this year and love it. They learned to write their names and love spelling their sight words to me over and over again. They love to have hot lunch and love when I pick them up. They run to the car as soon as they see me. :)


Taylor is in first grade and is so smart. He loves to come home and do homework and it is so nice not to have to fight him to do it. His teacher loves his little personality and says he is one of her favorite students because he is so sweet. He is such a good boy! :)


Carter is in fourth grade this year and hates that the homework load has picked up. He is the opposite of Taylor and it is like pulling teeth to get him to do it. :( He is such a cutie though and is very popular with the ladies this year. That may or may not be a bad thing. I'm still deciding. lol. They all are so sweet though and I'm glad they are in my family!

1 comment:

  1. Dang Good looking Boys. I'm glad I get to be their Grandma. :)

    ReplyDelete