Thursday, September 24, 2009

Problem Child?

Can you say middle child? This kid is driving me nuts! He is so mean to the babies and whines all the time! I have gotten this look a lot lately from him. He is such a cutie though and that is why I haven't killed him! He reminds me of the little boy on problem child that throws all the little girls presents in the pool. 

Taylor's mad face! I get this look when he doesn't get something he wants!

Look closely at his face in this one. Right after I clicked this picture he shoved both babies head together and made them both cry.

This is him trying to give Hunter a kiss. Hunter didn't really want a kiss from Taylor.
 
This is him taking the kiss he wanted from Hunter!

He was so excited to feed the ducks goldfish crackers. He thought is was so funny!

The ducks loved him because he threw handfuls while the rest of us only threw in one or two!

Again, check out that mean little face. Even after me telling him to be nice He still shoved his face into that little door!

But what a cute little mug he has!

How can you not be totally in love with a face like that. Now if I can just figure out how to MAKE him be nice to the twins. 

1 comment:

  1. I think Richard and Linda Eyre are the answer to our prayers. I get really frustrated with Jace a lot too because he's so naughty. I even have this picture of him with his "stink face" on framed in black and white because it's just him and I laugh at it every time I look at it. After having these books recommended to me numerous times I broke down and bought them on amazon.com - all for under $20.00 dollars. I'll let you know if they work.

    A Joyful Mother of Children
    3 Steps to a Strong Family
    Teaching Your Children Joy
    Teaching Your Children Responsibility

    ReplyDelete