Thursday, July 16, 2009

Catch-Up Time (Vegas Style)

We have done a lot of stuff trying to get to know this new town that we are living in. Julie has been on break so she gives us the motivation to get out of the house a little more. We started by taking the little boys to Hoover Dam. They are building this HUGE bridge so that was really cool to see. It's amazing that they can build stuff that big. 



Then we went to Lake Mead. The water was a little mirky, but it felt so good. It was warm like bath water. The babies LOVED it. They splashed and splashed... once we actually let them in the water!


Here is the group minus Julie who was taking the picture. Jessica and Justin were here celebrating with us. It was great to see some of the "little guys" although they really aren't too little anymore. My kids loved having them to play with and quickly made them a mii character for the wii.

Here's Julie with the three of my kids that look like they could actually be hers. They all love her so much!

Even mommy got her turn with the babies in the water. Such cute little stinks. They are growing up so fast.

Then we went to Tournament of Kings. It was SO much fun. I totally loved it and so did the big boys. The babies were pretty sleepy so they didn't appreciate it as much as the rest of us.

You will notice that in most of the pictures little Taylor is being held. That's because he is so NAUGHTY!!!

We went down to the arcade and blew through about $20 playing carnival games. What I learned through this experience is that I'm not very good at anything that you have to throw something, but I'm a pretty dang good fisher!

Before they served the food!

After- The food was actually decent. It came with a roasted hen, tomato soup, broccoli, french fries, a roll, and a pastry for dessert. It was good... and tons of fun with the entertainment.

Ryker thought he needed a little bite of Jenny's chicken! I think this was after he had already eaten all her french fries. Poor girl... she chose the wrong partner. ;)

Outside the Excalibur. Thanks family for a great time!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. It's funny cuz I still think of Jeremy, Justin, Jenn, and Jess as the "little guys" too but they're all bigger then both of us now. . .well, at least taller I mean. Taylor cracks me up. I think it's funny that he's so naughty. Jace is really naughty too. Yesterday he poured his milk all over his head while on my bed because he was hot and he got gum stuck in his hair. At least Brooke is pretty sweet and really easy. You just have to feed her to keep her happy. Although yesterday she did hid in her room with a bag of tropical dried fruit mix until she heard the garage opener when daddy got home. Then she came out of hiding. I was panicked by that point. I had been yelling for her and searched the entire house. Which means she intentionally didn't answer because she thought I would take the food away. What a little stinker. I love you bec - hopefully we live closer to each other some day. By the way, as per your question on my blog. I got both of those tops at Ross but I wear a ton of down east outfitter shirts. The ones that you can buy at deseret book. You shouldn't be worrying though because you always great in all the pics I've seen of you. Love you, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Does your little Ryker like to eat all the time, mine is CONSTANTLY pulling me into the kitchen saying "yum" he'll eat anything anyone has! and on another note, I just have to call you a hot mamma for wearing a bikini (and looking good) after 3 pregnancies and twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--what a fun vacation. I kind of wish we had gone too, except that all we have done is vacation all summer and it was fun to have a quiet house while you entertained Justin and Jessie. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete