Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All-time Record!!!

I LOVE playing thumper with the Olsen's. They are down right brutal with each other and I think that's what makes it so darn fun! I find it hard to stress how competitive they play. I guess the best way to state how serious this game is is to say that everything that could be used as a weapon of any sort is checked at the door before entering! lol. I guess it's not quite this extreme YET, but if they can screw you up with your bid.... they totally will at ANY cost! I love it! It is a total blast! Rhett got an all-time score and wanted it posted for the record!!! Good job baby! I am so proud to be married to the Thumper champion! It gives me no greater honor to introduce Rhett Kenneth Olsen, Captain in the Air Force, Dentist, and even more importantly, Thumper Champion!



Congratulations Rhett! I am so truly in love with you, and this is WHY!!! Go ahead and look who got second place too, better luck next time Olsen's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment