Monday, April 26, 2010

Copy Cat Carter

Today Carter learned a new game at school! It's called Copy Cat. You guys all know the game that I'm talking about! We have all played it at least once in our lives. Here's how my afternoon went-

Hey Carter, did you have a good day at school?
(Carter) Hey Carter, did you have a good day at school?

Hmm, you're pretty funny!
Hmm, you're pretty funny!

Do you have any homework tonight?
(Carter) Do you have any homework tonight?

So now that you remember the game... I had a really proud moment with Carter today! This had been going on for just over an hour when I thought I would throw him for a loop!

Hey, my name's Carter and I'm a tutti butt!
(Carter) Hey, my name's Carter and you're a tutti butt!

I was SO proud. What a smart boy to be able to switch that around with ZERO hesitation! Son you make me proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment