Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bubbles and Hot Tubs~

Sorry for the repeat pictures from facebook! I needed to update so on here I will add a few new ones to the mix! I have decided TWINS is HARD!!! I have to really keep and eye on these naughty little monkeys at ALL times! They get into so much more stuff then any of our other kids did! Anyway, I thought we needed some outside time! It has started to cool off a little bit and it was a little windy for water play! We decided to make ourselves a HOT TUB! It was great for the kids to splash and play in clean water! It was exactly like a bath... but the kids didn't catch on. They thought it was great fun!




Taylor has been my shadow since moving to Japan. I hope he is dealing with all the changes okay! He really is a very sweet boy, but it is so sad to see him cover his eyes and cry every Sunday when we drop him off at primary! I don't know why it's so traumatic to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment