Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Halloween festivities started a little early for us this year! On the 16th of October, we had a chili cook off for a church party! They decided at the last minutes they would make it a Halloween party! I personally thought this was a LAME idea. Who wants to trunk or treat in the middle of the month? Anyway, Julie had bought costumes for the kids, but they weren't here yet, so we did the best we could to make them costumes!

These were the saddest costumes ever! Carter and Taylor each wore an apron and a chef's hat. The babies wore an orange shirt and we made them jack o lanterns. It was by far the worst costumes I have ever seen. Poor Carter was so embarrassed. He didn't even want to wear anything, but we told him only kids dressed up could trunk or treat... so he dealt with it!

We had a big typhoon a couple days ago and the kids were so worried that they wouldn't get to use their cool ninja costumes Julie had bought them. Thankfully, the weather was back to normal and we got to trick or treat! The kids had a ball. Carter and Taylor were like seasoned pros and the babies did a great job. It sounded more like twik or tweet or they just said please. It was so sweet! People were so excited to see twins! Oh, and I was so PROUD of my kids. They said thank you to everyone that gave them a treat, even the babies!

Anyway, here's a few pictures! We had a blast! Sorry if you've already seen these on facebook. I wanted the family to get a sneak peek! :)

The jack o lanterns! lol.

Spooky pumpkins!

My 4 little ninjas!

Showing me some of their moves!

The babies loved the costumes!

Trick or Treating!
My tough guys! They also had the best time ever! Carter kept hugging me telling me thank you for taking them to get some treats! They truly are such great kids! Very polite and loving! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are getting so big and handsome! I didn't realize you are in Japan, my sister-in-law and her family live there too (with the Navy). It looks like you are having a lot of fun there!

    ReplyDelete