Thursday, May 19, 2011

This last week-

This last week has been really busy.
It started on Friday when Rhett took all the little boys on the father/sons camping trip at Torii Beach. They had a blast. (Pictures soon to come.) He only took a few pictures, but they had a great time playing on the beach and sleeping in a tent. That was the highlight. :) I also had a great time with them camping. I went to the Relief Society Cultural Exchange, took a long hot bath while watching a chick flick, slept in, and to top it all off went and got a pedicure in the morning. What a great break. Thanks Rhett!!!

I went upstairs to make sure all the kids were asleep and giggled when I saw this. Both babies had their fingers hanging through the door. :)

I just went back downstairs and finished the dishes. When I came back up I saw this...

He is such a sucker for these two. He loves snuggling babies and they tend to sleep in my bed way more than they should.

We separated the kids the other day and had a special date. Rhett took the big boys to the golfing range and I asked the little boys what they wanted to do. They wanted a pizza party and cartoons in "Mommies Bed." So that is exactly what we did. It was a fun date. They are growing up so fast and it was fun to spend some time alone with just the little guys. :)

Taylor has been cracking me up lately--

Here a couple funny things that he has said this week-

When we were waiting to pick up Carter from school a class was outside playing. They had a lot of girls and he was really watching them. :) He looks up and says, "Mommy, I'm going to marry 1000 girls."

To which I replied, "Why do you want to marry 1000 girls Taylor?"

He said, "So I can kiss them all... on the lips."

Yikes! I'm really going to have to watch this one.

Another funny thing he said this week while watching Rhett playing a video game. Rhett pulled out a lightsaber for the game. Taylor got really excited and said, "Yeah you look so cool like On One Kobe." Rhett just laughed and said, "Obi wan Kenobi"

He is such a funny little nut lately. I am sure glad he's in my family.

We also picked up another froggy potty and some big boy pants. The babies are excited to get started going pee pee in the big boys potty. Hopefully it will go smoothly. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on potty training! Give those little boys hugs from me, I miss them. I have watched Erik and Ryan this week and Erik is now potty trained. They aren't quite ready to do Ryan yet, they tried but he wasn't getting it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I'll try again with Ryan after the summer semester is finished. Good luck with your boys. We have the froggy potty, too, and Erik really likes it. I like that it actually has a splash guard instead of just pretending to have one. Good luck again. I'll say it twice because you need it twice! It's really hard to do 2 at a time.

    ReplyDelete