Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beach Fun

Alright- So I have been totally slacking on the blog lately. I guess I have just been busy trying to prepare for Rhett to Deploy and cleaning out closets. I am shocked at all the crap that we have that we never use. It is time to get rid of some major junk. I can't promise that I will do better at blogging, but I just uploaded a lot of pictures so I will try to catch up. 

The night before the big boys left we headed to the beach for some exploring. It was so beautiful and we even got to watch the sunset. We truly live in a gorgeous place. 





I thought it was too cold to play in the water so I didn't put swimsuits on the kids. I guess they thought it was perfect for running through the waves and proved that they don't need a swimsuit... clothes work just fine! :)




We helped Tom find all sorts of fun hermit crabs and shells to take home. Here Hunter is showing me the one that he found. What good little finders I have.

Again, Tom and David.... we had such a great time with you. Thanks for coming to see us. We LOVE visitors and everyone is welcome to come over here. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures, Bec! I just ordered my 2011 blog book and I'm so excited to get it in the mail. Are you working on yours at all? I love doing it. It's kind of like a creative outlet for me. Maybe if I get all caught up on 2012 I'll start another one for you if you haven't yet ... but you would have to buy it this time. I'm too broke now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty there. Looks like you had a fun time having family visiting. We love you and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete