Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baptism-

When I am Baptized

I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain 
and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away
and I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.


Carter has made the decision to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and we couldn't be happier about his decision.  I am so proud of you buddy!




He was a little sad that family is so far away so he wanted to go to Toguchi Beach and take some pictures of where he will be getting baptized so you will feel included.


Fun fact- He will be getting baptized in the East China Sea.






Anyone that lives close enough to come is welcome to be there for this special event. 


April 1, 2012
Toguchi Beach, Okinawa Japan
4:00 P.M.- 5:00 P.M.


There will be light refreshments served directly after he gets confirmed. 




I asked Carter why he wanted to be baptized and his answer was, "Mom, I want to be baptized so that I can be more like Jesus. It's kind of important!" You're absolutely right Carter and we are so happy you have made this great decision.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a big kid you have. He looks so grown up sitting there reading the Book of Mormon. I'm so happy he is being baptised and can't think of a more beautiful place for such a special event to take place. Congratulations Carter! We love you and are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how grown up he is already. We are all so proud that he has chosen to be baptized and are also so sad that we can't be there for his special day. Could you send me your address in a fb message or email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that we could be there for his baptism. I had just decided that Dylan was probably old enough to travel when he got a really bad stomach flu that made me change my mind. Until his immune system catches up, I just can't take him over seas. I really wish that we could make it. I miss you guys so much, and it's so crazy to see how big your kids are. They are just so grown up. I love these pictures of Carter, totally love the one of him reading his Book of Mormon.

    ReplyDelete