Monday, December 14, 2009

Field Trip Monday- Mormon Fort in Las Vegas

For field trip Monday today we went to the Mormon Fort in Las Vegas. It was really cool to see what the pioneers went through and gave me a much needed appreciation for my washer/dryer. The little boys had a blast being out of the stroller and being able to run around and just being free for a day! The big boys also had a blast... I mean come on we were outside with "dirt" everywhere!!! A little boys paradise! They had a cute little visitors center with some facts and a cute little video playing of how the Mormons, or Latter Day Saints arrived in Las Vegas! It was neat to show and tell my kids a little history about the pioneers! It was fun to see them enjoy this field trip so much!


Hunter climbing over a tree trunk!

Ryker smiling in front of the fort! This was not the original but a fantastic replica!

Taylor was amazed they made a fort out of wood and bricks!

Carter washing his clothes.... old school style!

The babies looking at the water under the bridge!

Mommy and the babies walking over the bridge together! Really they just wanted me to let them loose so they could run around!

The "typical" family photo, minus dad who is always at work! This happened to be the best of 7 taken! Oh well, they are only little for so long! After the field trip Julie took all the kids to her house and made a HUGE fort. They used 4 sheets and a TON of clothes pins! Thanks Julie for helping me wrangle these little boys and making their life so fun! They just adore you! Also thanks for babysitting today while I go to the dentist and have a date with my husband! I actually have to schedule a cleaning to see that poor guy anymore these days! I love you Rhett! Thanks you for all you do to provide for this crazy family you have!! I am more in love with you everyday! Work hard and make it through this week so we can play together over the holidays! I really appreciate you!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and the babies on the bridge. It turned out really cute. Glad you had fun. Hopefully I can come see you guys in April. Craig got a raise. Yippy! We should totally be able to get all of our debt paid off - minus our student loan before he goes back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic of you and the babies on the bridge!

    ReplyDelete