Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Letters To Santa

It has been so cold lately so we decided today would be a perfect day to write letters to Santa. Carter was very funny and wanted to do the whole thing himself. He even added a couple stickers to really make Santa smile this year. I asked Taylor what he wanted several weeks ago and his answer has been the same FOREVER... lots of bouncy balls. Technically he really deserves coal this year for being so incredibly naughty, but Santa has a soft heart and wants the little stinker to get a gift or two!

Carter was seriously SO cute when asked what he wanted. He said, "I just really want a blue sled that goes in the snow." This was a few weeks ago and even as he said it I totally thought... what a waste of money! (Keeping in mind that we live in Las Vegas!) I continued to ask his every few days for the answer to change, but it never did. So Santa is getting this little sweetheart exactly what he wants. I asked him if he wanted anything else and the answer was, "No Mom. That's really enough for a boy my age!" Seriously... what a doll!




We are not only going to get him the sled that he wants, but we are going to take him to Salt Lake to the snow right after Christmas so he can actually use the thing. :)

P.S. This is BY FAR the worst my little kids have ever looked, hair not done, messy faces. In my defense... Never mind, no defense. I am a mother of 4 under 6! :)

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I remember the year you were 2 or 3 and your letter to Santa asked for Candy, Bubbles, and Balloons. Enjoy!! They don't stay so sweet and easy to please for long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird... that's what I asked for this year too! I guess some kids just NEVER grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete