Friday, December 18, 2009

Giving Back

I have been extremely proud of my little boys this week as they have helped me make little "dental" gift bags for a women/children's shelter! We set up a little assembly line and Carter would grab a bag and put a toothbrush in it, Taylor put a mouthwash and toothpaste, and I finished it off with some floss! We will be delivering these while we are up North! The little boys were excellent helpers and I loved teaching them a little about giving back!

Taylor getting everything ready for a bag!



The finished products!

We were able to put together just over 100 adult bags for the shelter and 55 children's bags! Carter and Taylor were there the entire time with huge smiles on their faces. I definitely think we will make this a Christmas tradition!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool--What Christmas is all about really. Nice job Beck and kids!

    ReplyDelete