Friday, December 11, 2009

Just another habit they have "picked" up from their dad!

The pictures speak for themselves!

The REALLY digging for Gold Pick

Pinky Pick

Double Handed Dual Nostril Pick

Dainty I know I'm not suppose to Pick

I missed the pick, but I did get the taste after! Gross!!!

I hope that finger is in his mouth because if it's up his nose he has to be touching his brain!

The Quick Pick

The Treasure Hunt Pick- He did finally get it in the hole!

The I'm WAY to old to be picking my nose pick!

These are just a few pictures that haven't and will never make the photo album, but as I watched Ryker picking Hunter's nose yesterday thought they needed a moment of glory! I truly believe they get this from the Olsen genes! Everyone "Nose" Olsen's just love to "Pick" things!

For the record--- I have never seen an Olsen pick their nose! Scabs, Zits, and Sunburn peelings are a whole other story! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment