Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bubble Cake

I thought I needed to throw a couple pictures of the cake that our neighbor Julie made for the kids. They told her they wanted a bubble birthday cake and she totally delivered. We had to cancel the party due to the typhoon, but the neighbor's still came over and sang to the kids with us and had some cake and ice cream. We had several bubble blowers blowing bubbles all over the dining room. I have mopped 3 times since the party and still feel like I'm sticking to the floor, but it was worth it because for those 30 minutes... I was an awesome Mom!







We threw all the balloons up in there room and made a big tent out of their bunk beds. It was such a highlight of the day. Bubbles and balloons- I think YES! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great birthday party! What a cute cake!!
    Nothing like candy, bubbles and balloons for 3 year olds. We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete