Sunday, April 22, 2012

My package finally came-

Two and a half months ago I woke up one morning and was freezing. I opened my drawers looking for a pair of pants and everything I tried on was complete trash. I then hopped on the internet and was excited to see a kohls coupon. I was so excited to get some new clothes. Well, fast forward to yesterday.... two and a half months since I ordered it. I got my package. I only wish I had thought ahead and ordered shorts instead of pants. Oops! Oh well, I will be ready to wear these babies in seven months when it actually gets cold enough again! Lesson learned- kohls ships super slow to APO. 

Anyway, the babies always get so excited for packages so they offered to take it inside for me.






It took them nearly as long to get it in the house as it took kohls to ship it here. lol

1 comment:

  1. Cute little squirts! I'm glad they try to be helpful!

    ReplyDelete