Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A little random chaos from my phone-

First off-
Carter learned how to ride a bike for the first time ever.

I know that seems like a little late, but we have always lived on pretty busy streets. Grandpa thought it was past time to learn so he took him over to the church and that little cutie only took a few minutes before he took off on his own. Now, to get the other three riding along side him. Grandma bought Taylor an adorable bike and I think Santa will be bringing the twins bikes this year. :)



I took the kids to see Turbo and remembered why it's hard to take four kids to the movies. I went with Jeremy and his kids and we bought popcorn and drinks. BAD IDEA! In the first five minutes I knocked the entire thing of popcorn to the floor which started the tears. Then, ten minutes later Ryker came to get a drink and knocked it over on my lap. Plus I sort of hated the movie. No one of my favorites. Oh well, the kids had a good time.




Next, I went and biked the canyon with my Dad. He let me use some of his padded shorts, but my butt still ached for days. lol. I have to hand it to him. I'm pretty competitive and he kicked my trash! I hope I can do more biking with him. It was a lot of fun!



Baking treats with Grandma Olsen. The kids have loved going over to Melanie's and it seems she always has a new fun recipe from pinterest. What a great Grandma. Who doesn't love treats?



This STUPID cat sits right under the bird feeder to catch the birds. 
Sad story- My Dad had just taken my outside to see this adorable baby bird. It must have fallen out of a nest or something because it was too little to fly. It did jump around the front porch though. I was outside throwing seeds to it while talking on the phone to Sam. It was about a foot from my hand and this stupid cat jumped out of the bush and snatched the bird right in his mouth. I was so shocked that I almost started crying. I threw a few peaches at the cat and he dropped the bird, but it was already dead. It made me so sad and if I ever get the chance to run over this cat..... I WILL! 


Carter out riding bikes with Grandpa.



I can't seem to get the kids out of my bed. I guess I feel like they have had a lot of changes so I just let them crawl in with me. The only problem is that I'm not getting any sleep at all. I wake up grumpy and tired. I need to figure something out. Grandma built Taylor his own bed and that solved it for him. He has a sweet slide on his bed and he absolutely loves it. The twins still love to snuggle me at night!

1 comment:

  1. What a good Grandpa! I thought my kids were behind learning to ride bikes in 2nd and 1st grade. lol I guess it wouldn't have made sense to buy bikes in Japan just knowing that you would have to leave them. Brooke still sneaks in my bed and Ty snuggles with us sometimes too. You are a good momma.

    ReplyDelete