Tuesday, December 17, 2013

JV Volleyball Tournament


We were the first team there and I had to snag a quick picture. I LOVE LOVE this game!


I have had such a wonderful opportunity to help coach volleyball this year. I absolutely LOVE this sport and nothing brings me more joy then watching my girls give it 100%. This was my JV team. I was the head coach of JV and an assistant coach to the varsity. We had a JV tournament and did pretty well. The first day we won 5 out of 5 games and the second day we won 2 out of 3. We got knocked out in the semifinals, but we had a blast and ended up third. Not too bad for my first tournament. :)


We did a lot of laying around and vegging between games. It was a LONG two days, but the perk for me was being able to go up to the coaches lounge. I wasn't even hungry, but I made a point to run up and grab a plate of fruit and a gatorade just because I could. It was AWESOME! :)


They had so many games going at the same time. It was mass chaos in the coolest way.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's pretty awesome that you rocked at being coach

    ReplyDelete