Tuesday, December 17, 2013

First Day of School-



Carter and Taylor are my little pros at school. Carter is in fourth grade this year. Taylor is in first grade.


These little cuties started kindergarten this year. They were so excited, but nobody was as excited as I was. I feel like I have been waiting for this day my whole life. lol. :) It was just as awesome as I thought it was going to be dropping them off. They each gave me a huge hug and sat down in their chairs. They are in the same class this year. They sit at different tables, but are still right next to each other. :) They blew me a kiss as I nearly sprinted to the door and then I felt this FREEDOM that I had never felt before. I floated down the hallway as I passed all of these mothers with new tears in their eyes. I ALMOST felt bad that I was feeling so good. lol Anyway, I headed to the car and ran errands without the kids. I hit up the grocery store and even went running and took a long hot shower. All without being interrupted by sweet little voices. It was my best day ever. They also had a great day and loved their teachers. 





Here they are in their classroom-





The second day was equally as awesome. I love my new schedule. Now if I could only get some motivation to work out and get back in shape instead of taking a nap everyday. ;)



1 comment:

  1. Way to dress the twins alike to just be confusing! hehehe. I bet their teacher loves that. j/k. They all look adorable and soooooo grown up!

    ReplyDelete