Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Raingutter Regatta

Scouts, scouts, scouts. What the crap can I say about scouts. Umm, I HATE SCOUTS. Almost everything about it. I hate reading the book and having to sew new things on his shirt. I do like that he loves scouts. So that should count for something, right?
Well, my Mom is in the scouting program so that seems to help. They had a really fun rain gutter regatta. They made boats and got to blow them from the start to the end. Carter loved it.



I have to say I took the picture at the wrong time. It looks as though Carter is behind in this picture, but all that hot air he has paid off and he pulled off a win. Congrats Carter. You rock my world. I'm sorry I HATE scouts and camping and I promise I will try harder to love it, but please ask Grandpa to help you with your pinewood derby car. It's stressing me out already and they just handed them out.


2 comments:

  1. Aw! They always do cooler things for scouts then young womens! Who wants to learn how to sew a button when you can build a boat?

    ReplyDelete