Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December NOT so Fun- "Airport Goodbye"

December NOT so Fun-
Dropping the boys off at the airport

Rhett and Claudia wanted a turn to have the boys for Christmas. I don't blame them because kids make the holidays so special, but I am the worst at sharing. Not all sharing, if you wants my eggs or a bite of my candy bar.... it's all yours. BUT, sharing my kids?! I am not very good at it. 

Anyway, it was their turn so I dropped off my cute little munchkins at the airport with their sweet Grandma that offered to go and help out. I have missed them like crazy. I think I cried all the way home from the airport. I really am a wreck without my kids. I got back home and tried to enjoy the break. I forced myself to relax and take it easy and surprisingly enjoyed myself... for the first two days. Then, I just wanted them back. lol. It was the perfect break. I had just ended the semester and was dying for a little sleep and a day of nothing but movies, but after those days I have been ready for them to come back home. 

They have had a blast with their dad and stepmom and got spoiled like crazy for Christmas. I am just excited that we will be reunited in just a few short days! They truly are my world! 


The only way I have been able to handle their absence from my arms is through FaceTime and being able to see them and talk to them every single day. 


 I love you little MUNCHKINS and can't wait to pick you up in a few days! 


P.S. Thank you Rhett and Claudia for spoiling the little boys and showing them such an amazing time. They have had so much fun and I'm thankful for all you do for them. They are so lucky to have you in their lives and they are so excited to meet their new baby sister!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute family. I'm glad you were at least home for Christmas. We enjoyed seeing you. Christmas morning was pretty slow......but it was sure fun to have you overnight. :)

    ReplyDelete