Monday, October 19, 2009

Rhett's Birthday Party!

For Rhett's Birthday we decorated the house. The little boys always get extra excited when there are decorations.... it really makes it a birthday! We called him at lunch and sang to him and as soon as he got home Rhett, Taylor, and I went to the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur! It was a blast! Taylor has been needing some alone time with me and daddy and he was free. Therefore, he got to come with us. He loved the horses and I loved watching him do everything that Rhett did. From clapping and shouting to putting his fingers in his mouth and trying to whistle. What a sweet little boy.

We got there a few minutes early so we went to the arcade with Taylor and let him play a few games. He loved the attention. He won two little stuffed cows! He carried them around the entire time. He also loved that they had pop there and chugged tons of pepsi. He took full advantage of me and Rhett watching the show! Rhett had a really fun time. He turned 30 this year so we want to celebrate big when we have a little bit of time off, but we'll have to wait and see. He has been SO busy with work. I hardly ever even see him. Happy Birthday baby. I love you tons. 









3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun. I have never even been to Excalibur before - I know sad, right. Cute shirt - Old Navy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think Taylor stopped to breathe while drinking that pop! haha he is too cute. we will have to get our kids together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that Birthday cake real? Cute cows that Taylor won--they remind me of the babies Halloween costumes from last year. It looks like you all had fun celebrating Rhett's 30!

    ReplyDelete