Friday, November 6, 2009

Funny Conversations This Week

Rhett is such a picker. He loves to pick everyone's scabs off of them. I know major gross, but it's an Olsen thing. He reached over to pick off a little scab from Carter's back.

Carter- "Stop Dad. I don't pick things off of your body!" 


Taylor in the ER while the DR. was asking him what hurt.

DR.- Does your belly hurt little buddy.
Taylor- Yeah tutti butt.


Carter doing his second day of homeschool-

Dad- How was school at home Carter?
Carter- I don't really like my NEW teacher

Thursday

Carter- Am I going to see my dad today?
Mom- Yes Carter. You will see your dad today.
Carter- Good because you have really been bugging me today!


I was getting the kids in the car to go to the park.

Carter- What park are we going to
Mom- The one by the dog park
Carter- We can't even go to the dog park because we don't even have ONE dog. I wish I just had one dog!

Carter runs inside and asks me to make him a sign for a yard sale
Mom- Sure, what are you selling?
Carter- Duh, stuff from the yard

1 comment: