Sunday, March 6, 2011

Comprehensive Park

We have been stuck in the house for a little while due to the baby we are watching, but we did get to sneak out a couple weeks ago and hit up Comprehensive Park. My little LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this park. We went and fed the fish and then I just let them around like little indians until they were all pooped. :) What a great day.

This post has a ton of pictures... in fact all of them do lately. I would apologize, but we are on the other side of the world and I really want the family to get to see them growing up. They are getting SO BIG!!! It's very bitter sweet to me. I love that they are better helpers, but it makes me sad that my kids are no longer babies. :(

Ryker by the "cool bridge."

The fish love when Hunter and Ryker feed them because they throw HUGE pieces of bread in.

My sweet Taylor hamming it up for the camera!

Taylor on the climbing portion of the playground.

This toy was hilarious. It bounces back and forth and echoes super loud. The funny part was that the babies could climb in, but then they both got stuck rolling around the bottom. I was laughing so hard. After I snapped the picture I helped the poor little stinkers out. :)

Sweet Ryker

Sweet Hunter

But really... isn't this playground totally awesome. Another one you would NEVER see in the states. You can actually climb up to the top of the tower. You are probably at least 15 feet off the ground.

I think they were starting to get a little sleepy by this point of the day. Overall, we had another great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment