Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

With the help of Melanie running around like crazy in St. George finding costumes I present my "SUPER" kids.







Taylor a.k.a Batman-







 Ryker a.k.a. Spiderman-

















Hunter a.k.a. Captain America-







Carter a.k.a. Ironman-
Seriously I couldn't imagine a more "Fantastic Four."


I let the kids pick out their own costumes this year and I thought it was cute that they all came up with similar choices. It has been fun as they get older to watch the Marvel movies with the kids.

Lets take a closer look at those beauties-




I'm not quite sure where Ironman took off to. We were at the branch trick or treat and he was "too good for us."


I love that both babies had to check in their bag and make sure that they did indeed get a treat. I was a very proud Mama. They made sure to say thank you for every treat!


Can you tell that I didn't have a costume. I cut out ears and made myself into a cat. I had on black leggings with high black boots. My poor nose make up had already rubbed off in this picture, but the kids loved it.


We went over to Fabi and James' house for Halloween night. It was fun to trick or treat with them and hand out candy. They opened the gates and we had over 800 trick or treaters. We totally ran out of candy to hand out. It was incredible to see so many people. We just took the kids up the street and back. They got about 10 treats and it was perfect! They had such a great time. They LOVE Fabi.

Rhett dressed up as Michael again this year and was a hit. He had fun handing out candy with James and really enjoyed all the compliments on his huge pumpkin.

I love that Hunter is smelling the pixie stick. lol. They had me smell a lot of candy wrappers too. They had a great Halloween.

Thanks Melanie for the costume crisis help. You were a lifesaver! We sure love and miss all the Family. Hope everyone had a good Halloween! :)

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh - your boys look SO STINKIN' CUTE!! I love that they were ALL superheros. This post made me smile. You make a cute cat too ... even though I hate cats. lol

    ReplyDelete