Tuesday, November 6, 2012

School Break = Play Date

The kids had a break for school and we decided we needed to get out of the house together. We all voted and the ZOO won. I had a couple extra's that day and we all had a really good time. Carter loved that Noah was able to come and Taylor was such a good helper with Sophie. He is so good with little girls. I wish he would be as nice to his own little brothers. 




The boys all spent their money on soda. Who doesn't want a purple Fanta? lol







The boys wanted us to do a silly one. I love how much Japan has rubbed off on us. Hunter has the peace sign down. 



Then, we all took a ride on the go carts. Ryker gave Hunter and me a ride. We only crashed into the corner once. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the zoo won out, it looks like it was a very fun day. You are my highlight after staying up so late watching the election results come in. :)

    ReplyDelete