Monday, November 12, 2012

Wonder Museum

A little while back we were able to meet up with some friends and head to the Wonder Museum. It is always fun to get to play with the twins. They are absolutely adorable and I love spending time with them.

We had lots of fun.


I think this thing is the coolest thing ever. I could seriously play with it for hours making different motions. Here is the art work that Hunter and Ryker came up with. 



This is the absolute favorite toy there. They fight over the balls, but are learning to share. It is like one of those coin things. It really is fun to watch and play with. They don't really do it right though. You are suppose to spin it around the top and see how long into it goes into the hole. They just drop it in. It does make some cool designs though. :)



I love Hunter's face in the one above. It was this oil/magnet thing. Magnets in the oil caused it to make the coolest creations. It was mind blowing. 



This fun little activity let you catch different shapes and letters. Plus you get to play in the water. Definitely a winner!




The snake pit was also a lot of fun. They got to wrap each other up in all of these fun snakes. Then, they wrapped up their friend. It was such a fun day playing together. 




This is just a random picture thrown in. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. Yes, I let my kids have a treat in the morning when they slept in their own beds through the night. Don't judge! It was so worth it. It made me laugh though because when I looked over they were both just smelling their treats. What a couple of nuts!

Update- they now both sleep in their own beds every night! I miss the snuggling, but have never had better sleep. Thank you babies for getting out of Daddies spot before he gets home. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun and interesting place to learn. You do such fun things with your kids. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete