Tuesday, July 12, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things-

Cool colored sky and hot humid weather.
Pick ups and Pulls ups and flowers like Heather.
Cool Hermit Crabs that crawl into the rocks.
We love adventure and dirt in our socks.

Boys in white sunscreen with sand in their hair.
Berries on my face that make people stare.
Silver foam waters that melt in the sand.
These are a few from our favorite land.

Roller slides and zip lines that whoosh when we ride.
Old castle ruins and a park with a slide.
Bright plastic packages filled with dried fish.
This is a very fantastic new dish.

When the spider gets in.
When the grasshoppers get away.
When I'm feeling sad ( and missing family.)
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so BAD!

Well, this is the babies newest favorite snack. When in Japan... do as they do!



I love the fish tails hanging out of his mouth. :)


Yummy! This all started when we went to the farmer's market and they got to pick out a treat. This was what they picked. They both quickly downed their packages and ate Carter's and Taylor's the next day. Don't worry though. Carter and Taylor were totally okay with it! :)

2 comments:

  1. And you think I'm eating gross stuff over here!?! Yuck! By the way, I'll the stuff I've eaten has been really good except the sea urchin and duck. My doc. gave me a list of things to avoid. I think this is the best I've ever eaten in my life. I'm getting spoiled and putting the lbs. on as a result. I guess I'm going to have to work extra hard when i get home so I don't gain too much weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the new song lyrics!!!!

    ReplyDelete