Friday, July 1, 2011

I love this guy so much...

and not only because he spent hours last night slathering me down with aloe vera... or because he took care of all the kids last night after I passed out from too much sun... or that he got up and made me dinner and got me medicine for the intense pain in my butt cheeks... or that he got up early with the kids and fed and took care of them until I rolled out of bed hours later... or the fact that he cleaned up the entire downstairs...

But last night while I was curled up in the fetal position wishing for death... he was taking care of this HUGE problem I have had---



It was this-



That's right folks. Rhett killed the bloody spider that has been lurking around scaring the heck out of me for a good week now and THAT is why I am so in LOVE with Rhett. He always has my back!!!

Thank you Rhett. You are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment