Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 10

Day 10- Okinawa


SO I just noticed that I never really finished the posts on our trips. We took another redeye flight from Kuala Lumpur and arrived in Shanghai just to hop on another plane back to Okinawa to pick up our kids. I have never been so excited to see them.

I felt bad because when I called the babysitter to see if we should pick them up or if she was dropping them off she said she had just gotten into an accident right outside of gate 1. I was just glad that all the kids were alright. Our van has a big bar on the front so it didn't do any damage, but I'm sure it was really hard on her. It broke my heart too because they were on their way over to the apartment to set up a little surprise for us. I'm so sorry Tia for that added stress. Thank you so much for taking care of my little munchkins while we went to play. We really appreciate it!

The trip was a total blast, but I have to say that it was brutal to come home and do my job again after a 10 day break. I totally forgot how hard it is and it took awhile to catch up on the cleaning and the laundry. We are back out to playing now though. I have missed my little adventure buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment