Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME-

First I need to wish my wonderful mother in law a very Happy Birthday today! We love and miss you so much and hope you had a very great day!

I have to be honest... I was a little sad that Rhett wasn't going to be here for my birthday. I thought for sure it would just a a random day and nobody would even know it was my day! BOY WAS I WRONG. Everyone made the day so special for me.


A friend picked up my kids and took them to a babysitter and we went and got out toes done together. Afterwards a few more of the girls met us for a yummy lunch of sushi! Yummy!



Another friend picked me up some delicious dessert from Chilis and brought it over.


Rhett had contacted one of our best friends and had her pick up an amazing ice cream cake and beautiful roses.



Another friend brought me over some flowers


And I ended the night eating dinner at another friend's house so I didn't have to cook.

It was such a great day and I really felt loved. It was still hard not to have my best friend here to celebrate it with me, BUT thank you everyone who made it such a special day! I really appreciate everything!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! Those are really interesting roses--never seen anything like it before. Looks like you had lots of dessert. I'll bet the kids loved helping you celebrate by eating your cake. lol

    ReplyDelete