Monday, September 13, 2010

Carter's First Day Of First Grade!

Carter is LOVING school. He goes to Killin Elementary. It's on the Foster Marine Base. He rides the bus now... even though the bus stop is almost as far as the school. He really likes it! His teacher is Mrs. Willeford! He has volunteered me to be his cub scout leader which I declined and the book order mom. I accepted this job and am grateful I will be able to help out his class from home! We even ordered TONS of books! Grandma Olsen has really helped my kids enjoy reading. I thought I had better get some night time books here! Maybe it will help with the schedule! :)

They are the Gecko's. Carter has told anyone who will listen that because his school is Killin and they are the Gecko's--- it means they really are Killing Gecko's.



Carter with Mrs. Willeford!

Carter at his desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment