Sunday, September 12, 2010

Some Mommy Time!

A couple days after we got here, Rhett's sponsor, Rochelle took me to gt a pedicure with a couple other girls! It was AMAZING! It was in this cute little salon called Cocok. The salon had huge windows that overlooked the ocean. The pedicures come with soaking your feet, a 45 minute massage of the feet and legs, and toe nail painting.

I decided to put flowers on them. I was so impressed that they did such a great job. I hardly have toe nails and they painted cute little flowers on all of them! It is definitely something I will have to do again!


Bare with me- I am going to update the blog as quickly as I can! Please don't mind the grammar and spelling mistakes! It is usually really late at night when I'm typing these!

No comments:

Post a Comment