Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crazy PARKS!

They have the craziest parks here! They are AWESOME to say the least, but also death traps for little kids! lol. They believe that when you go to the park the parent should be watching their kids and if they get hurt it's their fault! There is no suing for getting hurt on playgrounds. This is good and bad. They have awesome toys, but most of them can be a little dangerous!

Most of my pictures are of the babies because Rhett turns into a kid at the park. He runs to play with the big boys so that leaves me watching the little twerps! Anyway, here are a few of the things they have there-


The babies doing a fun bar bridge! Look though- they do have ropes if you fall through! :)

Hunter on the rock climb!

Taylor on the swinging logs! This was a fun one!

Ryker telling me he's ready to go on it!

Taylor giving himself a little pep talk to go down the gigantic slide on the other side.

Hunter on the log slide!

This was the craziest thing there. The balls roll while you're trying to climb across. It was hilarious watching Rhett and Carter do this one!

Good job buddy!


This park is right by Araha Beach! It is seriously so cool! It's a huge pirate ship. This one even has a zip line!


Carter on the zip line!

Anyway, they have a ton of parks and we can't wait to see what else they hold in store! None of the kids have died so far but when we went to the first park it was rainy and really slippery! Poor Hunter and Ryker couldn't stay on their feet to save heir lives! Right before our friends got there to meet us... Rhett stepped over a log and started walking on the sidewalk. I steppd over right as he said, "Be careful, it's slippery" and slid of my feet and landed on my back right in the mud! Rhett was laughing so hard! The twins started crying because they were scared and I just laid there laughing so hard there was tears in my eyes!

We met up with our friends about 5 minutes later covered in mud and water!

Another funny story while I'm thinking about it-

We went to the movie theatre to watch "The Last Air Bender" with all the kids. We were running a little late and were really in a hurry o get seats because it had already started! We are playing train, following Rhett, and all the sudden it gets pitch BLACK. I stop because I can't even see anything, but I guess Rhett continued to walk because I hear Taylor burst out in tears about 7 rows up! I quickly whisper to get him back to me.

Meanwhile, Rhett continued to walk ahead of us. He notices that no one is following and reaches behind him for a chair. He starts to sit and feels a lap. He actually sat down on someone's lap. lol. He laughingly apologizes and run up a couple rows.

It finally gets light enough for us to find him and I rush the four little ones to their seats! Rhett glances behind him to see who's lap he sat on and there are literally 9 people in the whole theatre. That is counting our 6. Out of ALL the seats to sit in he actually sat down in one that was occupied. We have cried so many tears laughing at this story! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

2 comments: