Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wonder Museum

Last weekend we needed to get out of the house and find a place the kids could just play and have fun! We decided to try out the Wonder Museum. It was a great day for this because it was pouring outside! An indoor activity was just what we needed!

The little kids had the best time. We will surely be going back here! We spent several hours doing different activities and I still feel like we didn't see it all! Here were a couple of our favorite things!

Rhett and the kids right in front of our elevator! We live on the 6th floor so I am SO glad they have one here!

The kids spinning their little hearts out!

A family photo- This was one of those things where it has all the little plastic sticks. You know the little one's where you put your hand behind it and it shows your hand- where this is everyone's face! Now that I think about it... that's kind of gross that we put of faces in it! Who knows how many hands have been on it.

Alice in Wonderland chair-

Look it SHRUNK!!!

This cracked me up because the babies didn't want to take turns. They just both tried to get in it!

Silly Rhett

Cheese Ball

Then, we sat in eggs.

We spent the most time playing with one of those little things you put the penny in and it goes around and around until it finally goes through the hole- well, they had one of these that used little balls and the kids played here forever! They loved to have races to see who's could stay up the longest!

They also had-

A huge area full of books.
A stage with dozens of costumes.
Lots of science experiments
A dancing area that changed what you look like.

And TONS of other fun things we didn't make it to. Overall, we all had a ball. Honestly though... it's hard to take Rhett to places like this and think he'll actually help me with the kids instead of becoming a kid himself. I guess I need to lower my expectations of him. lol.

2 comments:

  1. That place looks awesome. I loved the family photo in orange - those things are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pics, They're so great! Looks like you all had lots of fun! I hope you're enjoying Japan!

    ReplyDelete