Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nago Butterfly Museum

Sorry still catching up-

We went here the same day as the aquarium! I seriously thought it was pretty cool. The others were all a little disappointed. There were really only 2 types of butterflies here! I would have loved to see a little variety, but still thought it was a pretty neat place!

The little boys HATED it! Carter, Taylor, Hunter, and Ryker were flailing their little arms around so fast trying to knock them out of the air. To them they may have well been killer bees or bats! They were pretty terrified! Carter and Taylor ran right through it and waited for us at the other side! lol. This just made the place even more fun for me! It was funny to watch their reaction to something I find so beautiful!

I still made the babies try on the nectar hat though. They were nervous, but I wanted a cute picture! When I asked Carter.... he just said, "Heck No!" Oh well, we had all the kids with us, but only the ones that don't dare to disagree with Mom got documented! :)



Brave little Ryker with a butterfly on the hat!

Sweet Hunter!

If that butterfly only knew how close to death he was. :)

Ryker by the water afterwards- By far the highlight for all the boys!


1 comment: