Friday, April 19, 2013

Castle Ruin

After the sunflower festival the kids were still in adventure mode so we hit up a castle ruin that was nearby. We have been here so many times that the kids just kind of do their own thing running and playing. It is a nice break for me to watch them just playing and enjoying the outdoors. 



The boys are SO excited to have their Daddy back. It was hard on all of us for him to be gone so long!



Hmm, what do BOYS do when placed with a mountain of rocks in front of them? Well, they climb them of course!






Rhett actually made it all the way to the top. What a horrible example. lol I would only let the little boys go up about 5 feet before I freaked out and made them come back down.











Love that little face-







Ready, set, JUMP-

Mommy and her little ones.





1 comment:

  1. I am so behind on checking blogs. I'm glad you are updating even if I haven't been checking. Looks like you are all having fun together. I'll bet it will be tough to leave that beautiful Island.

    ReplyDelete