Saturday, July 20, 2013

Chaing Mai- Crocodile Show

Next stop... Crocodile Show.

This was more my cup of tea. Well, not really. lol



But look at this little adorable baby crocodile. Now, that was cute!


Yeah, that is Rhett in the enclosure feeding the crocodiles chicken.




I finally got up the nerve to go in with them. I was so freaking scared though. NOT LIKE A BOSS!! :)


Getting ready for the show-




The crocodile show was incredible. I was shocked at how daring the guy was. He would supposedly put it to sleep and then put his hand and even his head in it's mouth. Some of them were really close. It was like the second he would pull his arm out the crocodile would snap it's jaw shut. 

Then, the show got really scary when we were invited up to sit on top of the crocodile. I'm not sure how they talked us into doing it, but I'm pretty sure my heart stopped the entire time I was sitting there. That and my legs were up ready to take off if I needed to. We did not go in together. I wanted to make sure that the kids had at least one parent if things went crazy. :)


LIKE A BOSS!!! 

2 comments: