Saturday, July 20, 2013

Chiang Mai- Flying Squirrels (Zip-Lining)

Next stop- Flying Squirrels
(Zip-lining Adventure)

This was also such a blast. 

It was the ultimate zip-lining adventure complete with 14 ziplines
(one 600 M, one 400 M, and one 300 M)
2 Abseils
1 Highlight Bicycle 
1 Sky Walk Burmese Bridge
2 Walking Bridges
2 Spider and Cargo Nets
1 Skateboard
1 Hill tribe Swing Bridge 
1 Zodiac Bridge
and 
1 Slide to the end!

Seriously such a freaking blast.

I loved that is was up in the forest and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. The 600 M zip line was the coolest thing ever. You are seriously going forever. Just zipping through the trees. 


On the truck up to the start



 



The bicycle was scary as crap. You have to pedal across that small bridge.



Sometimes on the heavier people our poor guide had to send them off and then hop on the wire to make sure they made it all the way across.




This was the skateboard one. It was definitely interesting and I'm happy to say I killed it. Thanks Carter for making me go outside and rip stick with you guys providing me some balance on the board. :)







Thankfully the cargo net was going down not up. We had some people in our group that would have taken years to go up the cargo net. lol



lol, this was the slide to the end. It literally was a steep slide. They put you in a little bag and then give you a shove. I was laughing like crazy. 


My favorite thing was the DOUBLE zipline. Rhett and I held onto each and got to go at the same time. I don't have any pictures because we took a video. I will have to see if I can post it. It really was super fun! 

2 comments: