Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 10

On Day 10 I got a babysitter and took Melanie with me to get a pedicure. It was a much needed break and so much fun to go and get pampered with someone that you love. I feel bad because I forgot to bring the camera with me so I only have a picture of the place we went and my toes. Melanie got a pretty peach number with tons of detail on hers. They both turned out really fun. I only wish I had thought about it and scheduled manicures instead. All we do is wear socks over our pretty little toes. :)

My toes-

That night Rhett came home all mopped up. He had been doing the LRE training all week and had to do 12 hour shifts all week long. We didn't get to see him as much as we would have liked to, but in the evenings we all had a great time watching home movies of the Olsen family together. Here are a couple pictures of him in his mop gear.

Hunter was a little nervous and really checked out his eyes before he would give him any love.

This was so sweet. He gave him a kiss after he truly believed it was his daddy in there.

Pretty heavy duty stuff-

Carter also had fun putting on the helmet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment