Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 5 and 6

Day 5 was Sunday so we took her to our branch. It was really fun to have her see everyone we know. I had several people ask me how we had got a visitor so fast. I gave them all the truth--- "We are just really LOVED." :) We certainly think we were extremely lucky to have Melanie come and play with us.

Day 6 was a Monday. It was also Martin Luther King day so we had Rhett get to come up to Nago with us. We hit up pineapple park and the aquarium that day. By the time we got back we were all exhausted!


The whole group by the pineapple golf cart.

It was raining again, but they were prepared and pulled the plastic closed so we wouldn't get wet. Carter loved that he got to sit by Grandma.

I had the twins up in the front with me. Ryker thought the steering wheel was to cool. Rhett sat in the middle with Taylor!

Out in front- It was SO BRIGHT. I think we all have our eyes closed.

Melanie and Hunter in front of a turtle at the aquarium.

It was seriously so nice to have an extra couple sets of hands. I'm used to doing all these adventures by myself because Rhett is usually working or golfing. It seemed a lot easier this time. :)

Melanie reaching in to feel the star fish and sea cucumbers. They feel pretty slimy.

The babies just relaxing and watching all the little fish swim around. It really is very calming. I could see a nice big salt water tank in my future. :)

Ryker fell asleep during the movie we watched.

Below is a video of the babies telling Grandma about the fish they are seeing. I will miss their little voices. They are growing up too fast! Oh and Steph we have started starting all our videos with "Here we are at..." :) I love the home videos. We only have one left. They have been so much fun!

Don't forget to push the pause button on the music in the top right corner so you can actually hear them. :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see your new posts! Looks like you guys had a great time. You make us want to visit Japan!

    ReplyDelete